• March 28, 2024, 22:02:05 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Ruleversion 1.2.5  (Read 102483 times)

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
Re: Ruleversion 1.2.5
« Reply #195 on: March 22, 2013, 11:21:10 am »

I can explain all but I'm sure that barbs here will again say I'm crying for nerfs:) So tl;dr: I tried offensive build (548k DPS, 59k HP 300 ress), I tried balanced build (307-341k DPS 75-97k HP 550-800 ress) and max EHP build (90k DPS without SS, 115k HP 900 ress 2k regen life) and only EHP works:) They must be forced to use more DPS build or they will win 99% od duels with DH. If you don't believe check nofear stats from 1 season, he fight usually with DH because he have adventage - with much cheaper items he won with captain and others. If rules don't do something with this EHP builds I will just use EHP build too and we both will lose 1 hour.

mirek

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 22, 2013, 11:26:31 am »

I did get destroyed by Blud

Welcome to the club
:)

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 22, 2013, 14:14:45 pm »

I can explain all but I'm sure that barbs here will again say I'm crying for nerfs:) So tl;dr: I tried offensive build (548k DPS, 59k HP 300 ress), I tried balanced build (307-341k DPS 75-97k HP 550-800 ress) and max EHP build (90k DPS without SS, 115k HP 900 ress 2k regen life) and only EHP works:) They must be forced to use more DPS build or they will win 99% od duels with DH. If you don't believe check nofear stats from 1 season, he fight usually with DH because he have adventage - with much cheaper items he won with captain and others. If rules don't do something with this EHP builds I will just use EHP build too and we both will lose 1 hour.

max EHP build (90k DPS without SS, 115k HP 900 ress 2k regen life) and only EHP works:)

EHP doesn't work, as your not winning the duel thus not 'working', i also think gear costs should not have to do with anything in terms of balancing
If i can beat him decisively(this was about 3 weeks ago, he can possibly rape me now :)), then i dont see why you couldn't either
I dont think he dueled DH's because he had an advantage, its because there are alot of active DH's in the league, check the mirrors and youll see DH is most populated and most active

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 22, 2013, 14:32:19 pm »

i also think gear costs should not have to do with anything in terms of balancing If i can beat him decisively

heh pred, only you win against barbs (and not all barbs - only this with much cheaper items) and sometimes lil. Your eq is worth bilions of gold (as you can see on movie, your quote "i bought [item name] 2b") and you say balance is not needed because you can win with cheap barbs? Statistics show us simple fact: to not lose against ehp geared barb DH need to:
a) spend xx bilions of gold
b) wear max EHP gear and lose an 1hour

It is unfortunate that only you are in the dev team (from DH) because your gear is worth several times more then other DH and your opinion is subjective because you just do not see problems with this matchup. Can you win easily with barb who have endgame items worth xx bilions like you? I doubt. Ppl with cheaper eq (<3-4b) just see one simple problem: barb can gear cheap EHP items and he can make many mistakes and still win against DH - DH must spend A LOT of gold to even have a chance if he not make any mistake - maybe he will win, MAYBE.

EOT for me - if dev team want it np, I will just play barbstyle with ehp gear.

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 22, 2013, 14:37:33 pm »

+1 @ up

Made by tapatalk

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 22, 2013, 14:55:10 pm »

that "i bought [item name] 2b" was a barb spear :)

I disagree with a), because this game is all about gear building if you cant keep up with equal gear vs other opponents, its not something that should be put into balancing rules because you cant afford the items

I do see problems but im holding back pointing them about here(and in dev forum) simply because i still think its early for rules and we need months and months of play to get a better idea of what changes are needed
the changes i thought needed dissapeared over time when i upgraded my gear, skills/spec, and tactics

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 22, 2013, 15:05:58 pm »

this game is all about gear building if you cant keep up with equal gear vs other opponents, its not something that should be put into balancing rules

Of course it should be - when 1 class can completly ignore DPS because they have 700% dota skill and other class cannot, so they need to spend xx bilions of gold and that is problem with balance, not with gear:)

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 22, 2013, 16:00:45 pm »

the changes i thought needed dissapeared over time when i upgraded my gear, skills/spec, and tactics

100% agreed Ryu.

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 22, 2013, 16:25:33 pm »

100% agreed Ryu.
vs Barb
From your stats:
15 matches: 12 lose, 3 win = 25%
My stats:
27 matches: 10 lose, 17 win = 63%

You played almost 2x matches less then me, you won more then 2x less then me, and you still think that I have not right when I say that problem exists because of class skills, not tactics? Seems legit;]

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 22, 2013, 16:45:49 pm »

GREEN, i didn´t play PTR. I didn´t play any other classes. So i started from zero in this league. All my duels have been a testing "How to", and learning by dueling. If you red my upper posts, you would know that i play right now like 50/50 vs Hola, Nofear. I just spend 3 weeks of my time, dueling the best Barbs everyday, and now...i know how to play and what to do against them. I think this will help you too, but you got to afford more time for practice instead of writing nonsense posts. Taking away "Warcry", is ok for the next season. After this, conclussions still can be made. MysticaL manages to keep up with his low geared EU DH...agaisnt Nofear, Devil too. <---Think about that. Is he maybe a alien?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 16:51:16 pm by KNHO »

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 22, 2013, 17:13:52 pm »

MysticaL manages to keep up with his low geared EU DH...agaisnt Nofear, Devil too. <---Think about that. Is he maybe a alien?

Proof or didn't happen.

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 22, 2013, 17:57:11 pm »

Against Barb, I use max DPS build which consists of 546k DPS (710k to elites) with Sharpshooter and Steady Aim. I also use Marked for Death - Mortal Enemy (795k to marked elites). Lastly, I have 70k life, 69 discipline, 4k armor, 400+ all resists in this build. I haven't had major problems with Barbs recently but they are the toughest class for me at the moment. If I use Impale - Impact and they don't use Juggernaut, I can win against most Barbs with great success.

jointit

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 22, 2013, 19:50:13 pm »

that "i bought [item name] 2b" was a barb spear :)

I disagree with a), because this game is all about gear building if you cant keep up with equal gear vs other opponents, its not something that should be put into balancing rules because you cant afford the items

I do see problems but im holding back pointing them about here(and in dev forum) simply because i still think its early for rules and we need months and months of play to get a better idea of what changes are needed

You bought that spear and gave it to mannercookie?  >:(

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 22, 2013, 20:31:05 pm »

nah, I just knew he could flip it for me :)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 18 queries.