• March 28, 2024, 14:32:15 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion]  (Read 135955 times)

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
Re: Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion]
« Reply #165 on: April 11, 2013, 11:23:13 am »

So knho what do u want to see if i fight again vs mystical.  10 min game - he kills me in 2-hand. I swich onehand+schield - 40 min draw game. I will use dps-i loose. He will maybe go dps - i will kill him.

1. Like i allready wrote, i can also go 800+ k EHP, 140 k SS dmg...and stalemate for 45 min. <---Gz i survived vs a Barb
2. I can try to win the match and go for 400+ k Dmg, but then every little mistake i do, fucks me up.

Exe, the thing to show is that with WC it´s just not possible to kill good barbs. Is there anyone who can say that Predsr is bad geared, and a bad player??? He plays "very" close matches vs Hola, Vimer without WC. So the best DH in this test league played "very" close fights vs the best barbs. So what´s the matter with getting back Wc :) ?

MysticaL

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 11, 2013, 12:46:41 pm »

wtf, seriously? This is becoming stupid, everyone is just talking & talking.

Please just show me, I don't care what gear anyone uses, whether it's 220k troll gear or 150k mass DPS gear. You make it sound like I've never dueled vs. a 220k HP barb before on the US server, and that I don't know how to play vs 220k HP barbs.

Also, I don't care about Pred's results and your testing. It's just talking... I'm getting bored of talking, so I think I want to win KNHO's gold now.

Get on PTR when you are ready.

Going to sleep, will be online in 8 hours from now. I recommend that all the EU barbs POOL their gear together before dueling me when I wake up. Go

Edited: sorry for trash talk, I won't delete it but ignore this post >_>
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 12:30:55 pm by MysticaL »

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 11, 2013, 12:53:42 pm »

E-penis getting larger and larger

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 11, 2013, 13:08:51 pm »

My results dont realy mean much tbh and i dont think mysticals do either(ptr results that is), need to do x100 more matches. 

testing on PTR is kinda pointless atm because of the DR bug, the hardest thing for me vs a good barb is breaking through his relentless phase, 35% MISSING dr IS huge during this phase, I dont think any barb can beat a good geared/skilled DH on PTR atm, only force a stalemate

mannercookie

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 11, 2013, 13:38:27 pm »

I'm pretty sure even with taking 35% more damage, I will beat most DHs even on the broken PTR :)

TAKING CHALLENGERS :P
PVP Gearing/Strategy Guides
www.youtube.com/mannercookie

My Twitch Stream
www.twitch.tv/mannercookie

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2013, 14:09:24 pm »

I´m out of the rule discussion.
Good luck in future! Let WD vs DH as it is, it´s ok. Give Barb vs DH warcry back, and don´t forget to forbid vault!
Do what ever you want, i dont give a fuck anymore ;)

Mystical, i remember you said a short time ago DH vs WD is very balanced. <---Ok
Waiting for the Video after the DR bug is gone.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 16:48:04 pm by KNHO »

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 11, 2013, 15:03:38 pm »

Forgive KHNO for his words, he is just too emotional player (a famous singer in real life). He care about the game and pvp, just sometimes has a problem with some barbs :) . But we all have a problems against diff classes, isnt it?

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 11, 2013, 16:14:22 pm »

That is right. I think we Just learn about pvp in d3. We Need more time for that.

Made by tapatalk

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 11, 2013, 18:50:18 pm »

I'm pretty sure even with taking 35% more damage, I will beat most DHs even on the broken PTR :)

TAKING CHALLENGERS :P

I thought only the additional PVP DR was broken, so that Barbs and Monks still had their 30% base DR. Also, is Elite Damage Reduction working?

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 11, 2013, 18:52:02 pm »

Not working as i thinl

Made by tapatalk

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 11, 2013, 18:59:11 pm »

Also, let's see if I can summarize Executioner's thoughts on the DH vs Barb matchup:

If DH goes defensive + Barb goes defensive = game is a draw.
If DH goes offensive + Barb goes defensive = Barb has advantage.
If DH goes defensive + Barb goes offensive = DH has advantage.
If DH goes offensive + Barb goes offensive = DH has slight advantage.

So from the DH perspective, a DH needs to go defensive to stalemate or win (or try offensive if Barb is also offensive). From the Barb's perspective, a Barb needs to go defensive to either win or stalemate (the Barb has little choice here as both offensive options can lead to bad situations). So with both sides choosing defensive, the best move is not to play! As for my personal style, I choose offensive (even if I lose) because I want the match to be decided, not draw!

After my duels with Executioner's US gear (not too great but useable), I have to agree that my DH wins when he was more offensive (2h weapon, battle cry, etc.) but was much closer when he was more defensive (shield, shouts etc).

Do you agree Executioner?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 19:07:35 pm by Iria »

IMP-Executioner

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 11, 2013, 20:13:06 pm »

yep good summary!

And u talked about the difference between all and mystical! He plays same way i try normally. Win or draw.
Not like most dh. They play same as you iria: kill or die.

In fact for the dh the mystical way is the following:
- analyse the opponents ehp, rend-crit damage and cooldowns
- knowing his own cooldowns
- use always as much ehp, +healpotgear, + play defensively if u ran out of an cooldown that u can survive 3 rend-crits until your next prep is ready
- rest in as much dps as possible

> ending in always the same: he wins or its draw. its just a good analyse how rend works - the dmg is so predictable
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 20:18:18 pm by IMP-Executioner »

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 11, 2013, 21:28:06 pm »

Yeah, if I see a crit rend, I rush and hope that the Barb doesn't notice and rends me again to possibly overwrite with non-crit lol. While I agree Mystical's style is the more strategic winning style, I like my style better as it decides the match, I don't want to endlessly stalemate.

MysticaL

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 11, 2013, 21:31:09 pm »

E-penis getting larger and larger

It's not e-penis, when I say the truth no one believes me, I have to do stupid things like making videos and such every time I say something just to prove things, because to some people everything I say sounds ridiculous. Hopefully you understand that this is VERY frustrating

For example, 35% Dmg bug? OK, but I have 212k dps. Do you know there are DH out there who have +35% more dmg than me? A LOT of Legacy DH can have +35% more dmg than me. If you look at my US gear, you will see that it's actually not that expensive, I don't have "godlike" gear, actually almost everyone that I duel outgears me.

212k dps * 1.35 = 275k dps with legacy nats. For example, there is a DH ("Rike? Ryke?" I forgot) with 400-500k unbuffed DPS & Legacy... WTF? lol

I'll give you another example, I put in Pred's gear in a DPS calculator, I was able to change his DPS to 240k unbuffed with very small changes (vit --> dex gems, amulet: 120 dex --> 200, 79 CD --> 95, quiver 300/300 --> 330/330). This is already close to my current PTR damage (WITH the dmg bug)...

Now that we have PTR for testing, let's do an experiment.
1. Wait for the DMG bug to get fixed
2. All barbs in EU, pool their gear together to make some crazy superbarb
3. All DHs in EU, pool their gear together to make some crazy superDH
4. We duel, and we can stream/record the outcome??

Then after the results, I will tell Barbarians the same thing you always say to DH:
- Improve ur gear and skills lol
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 23:47:11 pm by MysticaL »

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 11, 2013, 21:55:50 pm »

adding +35% dmg is not the same 35% DR, the calc are done diffrent i belive after because of armour/resis etc

212k dps * 1.35 = 275k dps with legacy nats. For example, there is a DH ("Rike? Ryke?" I forgot) with 400-500k unbuffed DPS & Legacy... WTF? lol

Got an armoury of this guy? Its probably because of IAS gear, it gives alot of false DPS shown in window/calcs

Ive also been told that elite dmg reduce does not work either(not tested myself), thats adding another ~20% dmg to our dmg

Its realy hard to get any concrete numbers because of all these bugs, instead of everyone raging just calm the fuck down and wait :)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 18 queries.