• April 27, 2024, 08:44:37 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Blue Items League  (Read 8201 times)

Reckk

• Imp
    • View Profile
Blue Items League
« on: April 10, 2013, 08:41:26 am »

Sorry for the bad english
Well 90 % of the pvp players dont have anywhere near the required budged to play vs the top geared EU players so .
One Only Blue Items league Perhaps can bring the fun of the pvp back .

Its not fun getting 1 shouted again and again by overgeared players and there is no point playing vs them cuz u clearly cant with with ur 500-600 mil gear...

I hope the admins of this great site take my point and do something ;]
Cheers ;]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 08:45:46 am by Reckk »

Mr.Mag

• The Lord of Sparrowhawks
  • Administrator
  • Baal
    • View Profile
    • Diablo 3 PvP
Re: Blue Items League
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 09:43:59 am »

i heard there are several problem with blue items pvp. life regen, healing pots and too few dmg to kill anyone who is prepared to real pvp.

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 10:48:03 am »

Blue items will be hard to balabced.

Made by tapatalk

chucknorris#1885

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 05:21:43 am »

I have a set of blue gear. and done quite a few blue gear duels and have not even died once. the thing is players think it will even out gear differences which is not true at all, in fact there is far greater gear disparity with blue gear/white gear than normal gear. if you go to the ah right now and buy the best gears available your set will be complete shit compared to the gears I got over a 1 months period before pvp came out.

Damx

• Spamer
  • Lucion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 10:45:12 am »

I have a set of blue gear. and done quite a few blue gear duels and have not even died once. the thing is players think it will even out gear differences which is not true at all, in fact there is far greater gear disparity with blue gear/white gear than normal gear. if you go to the ah right now and buy the best gears available your set will be complete shit compared to the gears I got over a 1 months period before pvp came out.

hmmm .. what ?

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 12:39:53 pm »

I cant understand what have u said...

By tapatalk

jointit

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 13:40:21 pm »

and you´re selling cheap now I guess? 1b / piece  ;D

Euronymous

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2013, 13:42:28 pm »

With the lack of players willing to put a lot of gold/money into pvp gear atm a budget league would certainly be interesting.
When I think back to D2 budget leagues often had a list of legendaries that are allowed. Something like that could work in D3, supply of low-mid items is high and they are dirt cheap. List could look something like
"Mempo only without Crit and Mainstat/Vit affixes", "Echoing Fury only with one of socket or crit damage or mainstat/vit affixes" and so on.
Should be paragon0 for that too, the disadvantage of low paragon (which has nothing to do with pvp) would become too big if all use similar gear. A lvl60 char takes like an hour now and it allows players to play more than their main char.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 13:48:49 pm by Euronymous »

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 14:50:02 pm »

I agree with up. It could be very interesting.

By tapatalk

chucknorris#1885

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2013, 15:33:51 pm »

what Im trying to say is that from my experience of actually doing blue gear duels is that they are far more unballanced and gear dependent than normal duels. Also poor players think they will be able to buy bis gear for cheap which is not true since there is a lack of blue gear in ah and it is not being replenished. all bis blue was bought by players like myself a long time ago and what is available in ah today can not possibly compete with this bis gear.

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2013, 16:43:24 pm »

What is bis gear?

By tapatalk

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2013, 20:49:39 pm »

What is bis gear?

By tapatalk
BIS = Best in slot. That means you items are 99%+ perfect.

Damx

• Spamer
  • Lucion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2013, 20:52:43 pm »

bis = wow vocabulary

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 18 queries.