• April 19, 2024, 06:04:40 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: D3: bestseller?  (Read 5028 times)

Spirals

• Forsaken
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Rakanoth
  • Xpk
    • View Profile
D3: bestseller?
« on: May 24, 2012, 09:03:25 am »

I am not surprised when I see the numbers at all. My guess was that Diablo 3 would sell at least 4 million copies day 1 so I was not that wrong in my prediction. In the first day Blizzard sold 3.5 million copies of Diablo 3 and this did not include the WoW Annual pass with its 1.2 million subscribers. One week later and there are more than 6.3 million people playing Diablo 3 and it is still growing. The game placed itself as the fastest selling PC game ever and Amazon’s most pre ordered PC game ever.

“We’re definitely thrilled that so many people around the world were excited to pick up their copy of Diablo III and jump in the moment it went live,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “We also regret that our preparations were not enough to ensure everyone had a seamless experience when they did so. I want to reaffirm our commitment to make sure the millions of Diablo III players out there have a great experience with the game moving forward, and I also want to thank them for their ongoing support.”

“Regarding today’s announcement, we recognize that setting a new launch record is a big achievement,” Morhaime continued. “However, we’re especially proud of the gameplay feedback we’ve received from players worldwide. We’re pleased that Diablo III has lived up to players’ high expectations, and we’re looking forward to welcoming more players into Sanctuary in the days ahead.”

source: http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/diablo-iii-becomes-fastest-selling-pc-game-ever?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+diabloincgamers+%28Diablo+IncGamers+News+Feed%29
We turn desire to fire, electric sparks to the wire
Highered the stakes when we bought this monster life
Prevail by daring to fail, others content just to sail
Hail the future we bring.

idid

• Honorary Member
  • Cydaea
    • View Profile
Re: D3: bestseller?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 11:42:28 am »

Looks nice.
Mby when they realize how many copies they sold they will still rembemer bout us, plyers : )

NUBNEC

• Honorary Member
  • Lucion
  • NUBNEC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 11:48:22 am »

dude in poland that was amazing - first day all what u can get - SOLD!

:o
pKu

Kauti-WYPE

• Imp
  • DA BEST
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 10:36:04 am »

dude in poland that was amazing - first day all what u can get - STOLEN BY JAS!

fixed
pKu WYPE

NUBNEC

• Honorary Member
  • Lucion
  • NUBNEC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 15:11:06 pm »

hrhr;] burn in hell! this is the fact!

pKu

dekur

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 03:24:54 am »

dude in poland that was amazing - first day all what u can get - SOLD!

maybe, but in poland 50% of this copies from shopes takes guys from internet shops :>

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 18 queries.