• April 25, 2024, 07:15:21 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: Ruleversion 1.2.5  (Read 103092 times)

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
Re: Ruleversion 1.2.5
« Reply #165 on: March 20, 2013, 01:46:41 am »

Np for me. 115k hp, 900 ress, 2k hp/s regen + legacy nat - we can run like you. I can also attack you, but we are unable to kill each other. If barb will go dps build - me too. Don't need any nerfs, gl&hf:)

link1313

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 20, 2013, 01:59:21 am »

Just noticed wrath of the berserker should probably be banned vs wizards too as it is vs monk and witch doctors.

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 20, 2013, 07:49:10 am »

wrath of the berserker is no problem for me (as monk), the only problems was gear change and ignore pain + range attacks with nice speed (high end geared barbs, much higher than me... much much :)

I hope bann gear changes will fix it for a while.

chucknorris#1885

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 20, 2013, 08:00:14 am »

Sad to see the direction this league is going with the implementation of so many superfluous rules.

Although I did not get a chance to participate in the league I signed up to since it started so late in america, I have 1v1 brawled against more 1000 different high level players since ptr was released.

The only issue I see as needed is handicap for wiz. I I think it would be best to ban certain attacks instead of any passive, defensive abilities against wiz.

It seems to me that a lot of the currently proposed rules are brought about by lack practice, skill or knowledge by participants of certain classes in the eu league. I can only comment on matches of wd vs other classes but I can tell you with certainty that with proper gearing and skill; monks, barbs, dh are very ballanced against a top level wd. It is simply that currently still very few players understand how to correctly gear and play against the different wd builds. It is very likely that in a pool of only 300 players not one knows how to optimally play or gear against wd yet. I feel this lack of knowledge and skill of the majority is no reason to introduce so many extra restrictions on players.

Also very disapointed to see you want to remove gear switch from the league. The one place I see gear switch currently being abused is with players using very long cooldown skills such as wotb and only engaging in combat during their cd. I agree any macros used to switch gear is a definite unfair advantage that should not be allowed but removing gear switch entirely removes a large part of the skill and knowledge from a duel.

hope you guys can figure it out.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 08:03:58 am by chucknorris#1885 »

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 20, 2013, 08:13:23 am »

so... you are wd yes? I europe league, with at least 300 players are totally non skill and just do not know how to play against wd. Soo.. let us help. tell us how, giv us a video meyby? or nick to dude how can easy kill any wd in this league (easy mean less than 100-70 for him). I thinh.. if there is a ~~300 players who always loose with med-high end wd's with score like 5-1/5-2 - this must not be non skill from everyone.

chucknorris#1885

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 20, 2013, 09:18:45 am »

yes I am wd with many different gear sets to max different builds including world top 10 pvp dummy, worlds highest dps haunt, worlds top 10 ehp wd.

I played more than 300 players in ptr before I find one that can beat me. Now I have met 2 barbs, 2 monks, 1 dh, 1 wd. that has good play against wd of over 1000 different players looking always for the best. These players use very different gear/builds than the majority of players I face, therefore with just 300 players in eu I think its very possible that all simply just lacking knowledge of proper gearing/build for fighting wd.

wd is hard to play against because very little tolerence for mistake in gearing, build or micro. but when you figure it out any class except wiz can go 50/50 vs worlds best wd. just my experience from hundreds of hours of pvp.

if player makes mistake in gearing/build/play its not possible to beat good wd but rules should not be made to compensate for players mistakes imo. If these rules are implemented and players can go 50/50 against wd then they will stop testing new builds/gear and stop improving. Never learn to beat wd without handicap. never master pvp.

for other classes its the same just lacking knowledge and proper gear. monk vs wd must use 2h but monk vs dh must go full ehp/regen/shield. any monk with only one set will be weak vs either wd or dh. it is not needed to give monk handycap simply because they choose to have 1 gear set and loose, when they have option to go 2 gear set and win.

same for wd need two different gear set vs monk and dh or loose.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 10:25:17 am by chucknorris#1885 »

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 20, 2013, 12:52:38 pm »

So green you´re ready to stalemate now  ;D ;D ;D ?
Seems to get funny. I think this wan´t help, since the Barbs then just play 2Handed+Wotb and still hurt you very crazy.
I played yesterday a best of 15 vs Hola, one of the very strong vs DH Barbs in this league. It was 8:7 for him.
I had 550 phys resis, 58 k hp, 420 k dmg with SS and Steady Aim (with a very average legacy set).
I still lack dmg and a lot hp. If i had better gear, i´m sure i could have set a few more kills :)
In my eyes this matchup is balanced with the new rules now.
One thing we should "maybe" think about is.. to forbid the upper left corner for barbs.
This spot is so fuckin lame.... coz every time they get low, the camping there starts. If the Island should be forbidden area for DH, ban this corner for the Barbs.

jointit

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 20, 2013, 13:22:04 pm »

Dafuq? Chucknorris you managed to write two very long posts yet you actually said nothing other than that you think rules are bad and that players havent figured out why. Thats a stable zero in feedback.

Why are players bad? What do barbs do wrong and how should barbs play? How should a barb gear properly against a wd? How should other classes play and gear vs WD? You have met a couple who gives you a challange - what did they do? How did they gear? The answer to those questions is what gives this Rule proposition any feedback.

chucknorris#1885

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 20, 2013, 14:11:29 pm »

I simply wanted to bring to your awareness that although they are not common knowledge yet, that there are strats and builds currently existing that if geared properly for will allow barb, monk, and dh to beat equally geared wd without any additional handicaps. But sorry Im not planning to write a guide about how to do it for every class.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 14:13:52 pm by chucknorris#1885 »

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 20, 2013, 16:00:19 pm »

Dude.. I See you like this: "im pro. You are weak and unskilled."

But in reality you are: "i were pro. Than u made rulez. With these rulez i losing with some guys. Game without these stupid rulez was much more better. Now IT is unbalanced because im losing. "

U didnt made any sens feedback, only trolling.. Sorry for the True.

Made by tapatalk

DaRkE

• D3CL Operator
  • Iskatu
  • kk thx bye
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 20, 2013, 16:58:28 pm »

With DH good dps vs monk good ehp, it takes only 2 max! 3 ! impale to kill monk and his near death experience.

Full BT, Litany, full stacked Vita Armor Resist, Shield etc ( we were stacking ehp and elite reduction in every possible slot)

As for me it is totally easy mode to make 2 impale and dodge all of monk's attack with the advantage of only be open to damage at periods of 0.5 seconds.

When I have play monk I did feel the duels versus demonhunter was quite okay.

Then I did try to switch and play demonunter and versus a monk.
My impression so far was just like oh my god this is some easy shit lol.

Then the effective DPS of haunt is alot more than impale, and aswell a much larger range and  much more user friendly or so to say easy to aim.

A particular example of impale versus my specefic monk:

Chemical Burn : ( this does 1 hit  86 000 life gone @ my monk )

Total Damage/Cast   851960

chuck, can you please tell me your damage per cast on your haunt in particular?

Preferebly with the different usable runes and your different usable gear sets, thank you.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 17:00:19 pm by DaRkE »

ricebowl

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 20, 2013, 23:17:10 pm »

Dude.. I See you like this: "im pro. You are weak and unskilled."

But in reality you are: "i were pro. Than u made rulez. With these rulez i losing with some guys. Game without these stupid rulez was much more better. Now IT is unbalanced because im losing. "

U didnt made any sens feedback, only trolling.. Sorry for the True.

Made by tapatalk

Have to agree here.  It's funny how he writes an essay basically bragging about beating everyone and having the best gear but doesn't want to participate in the league because he's better than us nor does he want to give any constructive criticism on how to improve the league.

link1313

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 21, 2013, 01:14:11 am »

Just noticed wrath of the berserker should probably be banned vs wizards too as it is vs monk and witch doctors.
was just testing this out further today. ray of frost gets gg'd vs zerker. at least make wiz's competitive lol.

chucknorris#1885

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 21, 2013, 04:13:58 am »

sry if u guys only take that from my post.

my advice on what changes would be good for a competitive league at this time: ban certain attacks vs wiz.  do no ban non attacks vs wiz. for example ban haunt for wd vs wiz. ban impale for dh vs wiz. ban rend for barb vs wiz ban wave of light for monk vs wiz. something like that. I know from experience other class changes not needed for even fight vs wd. not sure if other non wd matchups are imballanced or simply counter not well known.

Darke i cant give u a simple answer to that I use many different gear set ups that all change the dmg. I do know monk is the hardest class for me to play against if the monk knows how to play well and has good micro. once you get good at ds micro monk actually has a equal range to wd. and about 7times the dmg output per second. even budget geared skilled monk can beat worlds best geared wd.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 04:16:55 am by chucknorris#1885 »

ricebowl

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 21, 2013, 04:22:59 am »

for example ban haunt for wd vs wiz. ban impale for dh vs wiz. ban rend for barb vs wiz ban wave of light for monk vs wiz

Good thing nobody will ever, ever take you seriously.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 17 queries.