• April 25, 2024, 04:11:40 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22

Author Topic: Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion]  (Read 137247 times)

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
Re: Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion]
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2013, 23:23:10 pm »

There will be no dps or ehp limits, kthxbye.

ricebowl

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2013, 00:44:56 am »

yes, it is. but u know, I was played against barb with a few milions of ehp. and it is not a "by skill" but "by gear".
I just thought that we can do somethink with it, like ehp limit, or simple hp limit. I can run a round for even 5 mins, but what sens it makes?  it is like barb vs. dh, both fully ehp.

That's a problem with gear, not with inherent class balance.  Why should there be an EHP limit?  Why would you ever want to limit how good someone's gear can be?  Would you propose that if you had the best gear in the game?

Please think.

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2013, 01:18:59 am »

I just got bad day ^_^  but probably u got right.

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2013, 12:17:55 pm »

Forti, you are just undeargeared.( this is not offense) Take a look over monks like Sin, Tomas then speak about banning barbs skills. Also you think everything is gear but i will tell you that is not true. Gear and skills is like 50/50 or lets says is 60/40. Pls do not speak about banning skills, when you are medium paragon lvls and megium gear and facing some1 with a lil be higher stats.

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2013, 07:38:41 am »

Thoughts so far about new rules (I have only played 4 matches as DH: vs Monk, Barb, and 2 WD):

Against Barbarian: I have fought one of the stronger Barbs in US (Tbone) and he died much faster without Warcry. The EHP nerf is ok but the problem is that it nerfs his fury generation too much. Perhaps we can compromise if there is a way to nerf only the EHP and not fury generation.

Against Monk: I fought against Wittster and the matches didn't go so well for him still. Perhaps if he used Mystic Ally I wouldn't have landed so many easy hits. Overall the matches lasted longer so that he had a chance to kill me (espcially once I am out of discipline).

Against WD: I noticed little difference here as their Gargantuan wasn't a large threat or annoyance before and I can tank Haunts. I played against Rooster and Edgart, both were average WD who had some decent gear.

I will keep you guys posted on more findings as I duel more.

edgart

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2013, 10:24:09 am »

hey I think the class balance are a lot better here than in 1.2.5

Two suggestions for the wd rules;

- all haunt runes should be banned vs wiz. I think banning all pets not needed but its possible for wd to go glass cannon and just snipe wiz with 2s sec haunt while staying out of range of storm armor.

- haunt can not be banned vs monk. wd vs monk is already in monk favor. wd has 0% chance to defeat a good monk without haunt. any monks having trouble vs wd is simply because they use wrong build/gear and have bad micro. Im not writing this to show off and I know a lot of monks dont want to accept this but it is the simple truth. Please contact player viri#1357 monk on america server to learn some monk vs wd skills.

i agree with chuck for wd vs monk, its hard without haunt . No chance

mirek

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2013, 10:34:15 am »

i agree with chuck for wd vs monk, its hard without haunt . No chance

I've done some rounds yesterday with Tomas (and I hope we do some rounds today too). It was hard indeed, but it didn't seemed like "no chance".
Test league (which finaly starts on EU :)  ) will show

however - i met VimeR yesterday on public brawling and that was "no chance" duel :)
i've done nothing, and was DESTROYED :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 10:38:53 am by mirek »

ik_mmm

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2013, 15:03:36 pm »

Witch Doctor

-   In duels versus the “Barbarian” the skill “Hex” is not allowed.

Hi all . I think rule wd vs Barbarian isn't correct. Without skill "Hex" WD has no chance play vs Barbarian. You can don't agree with me  but it is true. I think my gear is not bad enough to pvp with barbarian .about 230 k dps with soj EHp around 800 k . But even that i cannot kill Barbarian with 200 k hp. First WD not enough mana to kill.( i have full set zumi with offhand) .Second they run around and very quick regen they hp. If lucky i have hex 2 time i can kill they. I have train with my friend (barbarian ~ 180 k hp) yesterday without hex. But is mission impossible . I have no chance to do with him.And his skill "hammer accident" kill me for 2 attack. Each hit ~ 80 k hp.May be some gosu wd can resolved this problem? For me i no chance :( to pvp with Barbarian without hex.
Sorry for bad English. If u want can contact me zzozz#2937 or my friend barbarian ShamanKing#2535.Nice to meet you all.

IMP-Executioner

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2013, 17:25:41 pm »

Thoughts so far about new rules (I have only played 4 matches as DH: vs Monk, Barb, and 2 WD):

Against Barbarian: I have fought one of the stronger Barbs in US (Tbone) and he died much faster without Warcry. The EHP nerf is ok but the problem is that it nerfs his fury generation too much. Perhaps we can compromise if there is a way to nerf only the EHP and not fury generation.

Against Monk: I fought against Wittster and the matches didn't go so well for him still. Perhaps if he used Mystic Ally I wouldn't have landed so many easy hits. Overall the matches lasted longer so that he had a chance to kill me (espcially once I am out of discipline).

Against WD: I noticed little difference here as their Gargantuan wasn't a large threat or annoyance before and I can tank Haunts. I played against Rooster and Edgart, both were average WD who had some decent gear.

I will keep you guys posted on more findings as I duel more.

@ barb vs dh:

iria you told us exact the things we always talk about ^^
1. perfect geared vita barb doesnt need any skill to kill "good" dhs without rules so far
2. if u are godlike geared dh with nearly perfekt skill and play that aggressive that the dh is the hunter and not the barb the dh will always win if barb has no warcry
3. for season 2 an ehp nerf for barbs seems okie until the dh improve and wont be needed further in next seasons
4. most barbs hate the "no warcry solution" because it kills the fury management
5. other solutions like " no 17 yard rune rend" and "no marathon sprint" are not wanted by the development team so far
6. nerf barb ehp without killing fury regen is the often discussed possible solution to ban any rune @ warcry but not the skill... but thats only -20% armor and no longer - 20% armor - 20% allresist but in my eyes same effect as using overpower crushing advanced

ximae

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2013, 18:32:37 pm »

and when is the eu rules test league gona start might i ask?

wanting to see how wiz pans out vs other classes with the new restirctions.

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2013, 18:41:32 pm »

29th 17 cet.  There is info about that.

Made by tapatalk

ximae

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2013, 19:15:42 pm »

k thx, didnt see the info was up

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2013, 08:50:30 am »

Faced a top Barb today, NIUBIHUO#1737, and he beat me 65-35 roughly with Warcry. I think the Warcry nerf should be fine but the bigger issue is when we can't agree on skills to use (the Juggernaut vs Impale - Impact dilemma). If we go by both players spec in secret, the duel is decided by a coin flip. So no more skill, just the match decided before it starts lol!

IMP-Executioner

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2013, 11:14:00 am »

... juggernaut discussion

if that barb needs juggernaut on all cost  to kill the dh he is definetely not the top barb you are talking about

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2013, 17:43:59 pm »

He only needs Juggernaut if I use my Impale - Impact spec, in fact I have yet to see a Barb that can beat me consistently without using Juggernaut against that spec. Most Barbs I play against will try to counter-spec after losing a few rounds with Juggernaut, at which point I will go back to Chemical Burn, and then they go back to Relentless. I, however, won't perpetuate the cycle and just face them with Chemical Burn (which is at a slight disadvantage for me since they got to choose the spec last).

NIUBIHUO is a very good Barb, both in gear and in skill, among the very best I have faced. He even didn't use Threatening Shout which could have made it harder for me, but he did use Warcry.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 18 queries.