• March 29, 2024, 06:12:57 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22

Author Topic: Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion]  (Read 135994 times)

N0F3aR

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
Re: Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion]
« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2013, 20:17:18 pm »

Iria, could you pls stop asking for nurfing barbs. Its obvious that this is not nesecary move since no barb can beat Mystical even with war cry. I think the problem is not the barb and his EHP but you and your game play. This is not offend, i faced on  PTR a DH that could killed me with 2-3 impales (80-90k life gone per hit) - dh with new set. The fight was pretty close and i beat him cuz i outplayed him. So maybe you need to outplay the Barb, not asking for nurfs. War cry is needed with all his runes.

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2013, 21:45:41 pm »

How does Mystical fare against higher EHP US barbs like MannerCookie and Zee?

If I am just doing the wrong strategy, then that is my fault and we can unban War Cry. But I would like to understand how to win against this match up without going legacy. I am sorry if I sounded rude but I felt I had no chance against Barbs which use Threatening Shout, War Cry, 180k+ HP, etc. Maybe ban Threatening Shout instead of War Cry? Do EU Barbs use Threatening Shout?

Euronymous

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2013, 21:50:26 pm »

PTR is bugged, the flat elite reduction in the chapel (30% for ranged, 35% for melee classes) apparently does not work. Can't do any testing there right now :(

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2013, 22:10:18 pm »

Oh wow, I hope they fix it soon!

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2013, 22:12:48 pm »

Stop taking Mystical everytime as a example, this starts to make me angry.
I doubt that he can win a match vs lets say.... Executioner if he goes with his Vitality gear and Warcry into the chapel. Me and Predsr tested it, just stood in front of him, and shot all hate into this guy, he wasn´t even close to die. The good Barbs, start to camp with life regeneration behind walls with marathon, relentless, wating for ignore pain up again and are insane hard to kill, even to hit. As mystical played vs Devil...Devil was very aggressive, went with dps gear/low HP, tested around a lot, and didn´t hide like a bitch when he was low. Thats why he lost in this video.
I don´t doubt that Mystical is a insange good player, 100% he is. Telling everytime the DH´s need learn to play!?. Why don´t the hell you learn to beat good DH´s without WC? Gear up! Think about tactics? Aren´t this the words of you barbs?

I tell you something for you Mystical fans, i pay 200 m to the DH who can beat Executioner in a best of 9, if he goes with his Vitality + Warcry setup. I can stack right now 800 k Ehp, with 140 k dps in with sharpshooter and stalemate for 24 h with every of you barbs. And then i tell you, no barb was able to kill me! Learn to play!...But there is a little thing to notice, i can´t kill them like this too.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 00:15:50 am by KNHO »

predsr

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 10, 2013, 22:22:23 pm »

Check Euro's post

ximae

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 10, 2013, 23:11:49 pm »

PTR is bugged, the flat elite reduction in the chapel (30% for ranged, 35% for melee classes) apparently does not work. Can't do any testing there right now :(

shit no wonder i was taking soo much damage from error today.

MysticaL

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 11, 2013, 02:36:11 am »

i pay 200 m to the DH who can beat Executioner in a best of 9, if he goes with his Vitality + Warcry setup. I can stack right now 800 k Ehp, with 140 k dps in with sharpshooter and stalemate for 24 h with every of you barbs. And then i tell you, no barb was able to kill me! Learn to play!...But there is a little thing to notice, i can´t kill them like this too.

I like this, a bounty reward on Executioner! lol, I will record my next PTR duel vs Executioner ;)

Should we do it now or after the PTR damage bug gets fixed?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 02:39:17 am by MysticaL »

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 11, 2013, 03:22:08 am »

You need to wait at least another 24 hours, Executioner copied his level 16 US barb instead when PTR went up lol.

chucknorris#1885

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 11, 2013, 07:33:20 am »

Its obvious that this is not nesecary move since no barb can beat Mystical even with war cry. I think the problem is not the barb and his EHP but you and your game play.

When I suggested that haunt ban vs monk was not needed because very good monk viri has found a very effective counter against wd without handicap, every one seemed to suggest that my point was invalid because there was only one good player who was doing it much better than every one else... Is this situation any different?

Wittster

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
  • Alexwitt
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 11, 2013, 08:21:57 am »

lol chuck, I feel like we've been here before, why don't you just tell us what the counter is that Viri uses instead of talking in riddles. Are you not telling it because it involves gear-swapping? If Viri does indeed counter haunt wd's effectively within d3cl rules, then we can take you seriously, but the way you're phrasing it, you're just not adding anything to the discussion, other than <me and viri are awesome>

chucknorris#1885

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 11, 2013, 08:43:45 am »

why dont you guys duel him in ptr. but I dont think he switches gear vs me.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 08:47:55 am by chucknorris#1885 »

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 11, 2013, 09:49:28 am »

Fun duels Executioner, I fear your real gear once you are able to copy it to PTR lol.

IMP-Executioner

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 11, 2013, 11:06:44 am »

lol stop talking about bounty and such things....

i already made a long post after my fight vs mystical 4 weeks ago!

If i use my standard anti dh gear - 2 hand setup vs his low para midgear eu-dh its 100% draw no matter what!
Same will happen if i face his us dh and swich to 1 hand + shield because he could kell me easy in 2 hand mode.

Thats fact i dont need any more tries! - Problem is draw is no fun!

And problem is how o solve draw. EU-DH start stacking dps and get 2-hited by me. That was most of the Time the case. So in my eyes ban all warcry runes looked like the way to go.

As i faced mystical he didnt react like eu-dh. He stayed defensively geared always able to survive 3 rends. Forcing me to use dps gear- then it was "average fight" but will be 100% win for any ultrageared dh like his us-dh.

So knho what do u want to see if i fight again vs mystical.  10 min game - he kills me in 2-hand. I swich onehand+schield - 40 min draw game. I will use dps - i will loose. He will maybe go dps - i swich def and will kill him.

The barb nerf in my opinion was the best way to help the eu-dh to survive if they stack dps dps dps just to be able to land a killing blow by giving up all ehp. It should help the duels avoiding long discussions who has to stop tanking. Barb has to stay def anyway and if u want to force the dh to go full dps you should give him a reason.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 11:11:54 am by IMP-Executioner »

KNHO

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 11, 2013, 11:08:12 am »

Fun duels Executioner, I fear your real gear once you are able to copy it to PTR lol.

You´ll have fun with 230 k HP + Warcry. This i can promise you!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.181 seconds with 18 queries.