• April 28, 2024, 22:08:04 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: Ruleversion 1.2.5  (Read 103283 times)

kaio

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
Re: Ruleversion 1.2.5
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2013, 19:15:28 pm »

thoes rules are the most idiotic thing that have happend to pvp rules ever. you are banning everyone exept a wizzard that is a very good character that lose only a bit because dh's got preparation vs his unstable anomaly, barbs can tank their horrible storm armor dmg, wd's got minions to dodge his killing attacks. with this changes you have just buffed kaio hard. he will lose with dh's that will 2shot him.

oh and btw you made monk immortal vs a dh. chemical burn is the only skill that does some dmg to that guy. every other attack can be easly dodge with 3300 dex and a bit of mantra. monks can oneshot dh's if they are not in ss mode.

having that in mind happy duels with the new rules.

Another no sense post with nothing useful to be read by sm1 that ofc not have read rules on posting

U are the prototype of the weaknesses of the democracy

GREEN2172

• Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2013, 19:22:12 pm »

I'm against banning chemical burn too, but maybe we should wait to test league and see how monk vs dh matchups will look like? If all or most of DH will lose it means they must change it, if it will be balanced in equal gear so this was good decision. Just need to wait (and search for other skills vs monk:P)

RoGH

• Gotrek Gurnisson
  • D3CL Administrator
  • Lucion
  • nC
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2013, 19:32:21 pm »

I'm against banning chemical burn too, but maybe we should wait to test league and see how monk vs dh matchups will look like? If all or most of DH will lose it means they must change it, if it will be balanced in equal gear so this was good decision. Just need to wait (and search for other skills vs monk:P)

Couldnt agree more.

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2013, 19:38:24 pm »

I played against Kimsulki84, a decent monk with good experience yesterday and I was determined to win without Chemical Burn. The duels lasted a LOT longer and it played out almost like a DH vs Barb match. The monk retreats when his Serenity is down and I fire some Impale - Overpenetration at him but they wiff 70% of the time lol. Then the match resets and we try again, and again, and again until either A) I get lucky and hit him a couple times in a row or B) he gets lucky and catches me with his Wave of Light - Explosive Wave at an odd angle. I had the upper-hand but the monk got impatient and complained about long duels lol (I wonder what he would say if he saw DH vs Barb duels).

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2013, 20:10:55 pm »

LOL someone woke up on the wrong side this morning. I can score kills on Revrac, Cyon, and Mystical, so I don't think I'm that far from top. You can ask them directly for their opinions about me. Per Spiral's request, let's stop talking about duped items and keep the discussion constructive.

jointit

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2013, 21:24:05 pm »

Finally with pvp these forums are beginning to look like the good old days with some well spoken flaming going on. Just on this side alone I can read things such as "U are the prototype of the weaknesses of the democracy" and "Look it up in the dictionary and then look up average. You're welcome. I'm out".

Only thing we´re missing now is some forum bans for bad behaviour and mysterious stories about how someone ripped someone else (with the flaming followed ofc).

Ah, how I missed it.

Wittster

• Honorary Member
  • Iskatu
  • Alexwitt
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2013, 21:52:26 pm »

I played against Kimsulki84, a decent monk with good experience yesterday and I was determined to win without Chemical Burn. The duels lasted a LOT longer and it played out almost like a DH vs Barb match. The monk retreats when his Serenity is down and I fire some Impale - Overpenetration at him but they wiff 70% of the time lol. Then the match resets and we try again, and again, and again until either A) I get lucky and hit him a couple times in a row or B) he gets lucky and catches me with his Wave of Light - Explosive Wave at an odd angle. I had the upper-hand but the monk got impatient and complained about long duels lol (I wonder what he would say if he saw DH vs Barb duels).

Good post Iria. Sounds like the matchup got more balanced atleast. Explosive wave is absolutely horrible to use. It costs 30seconds worth of regenerating spirit with a balanced setup, is insanely hard to aim and if it gets dodged, it's all for nothing. I really wish Monks had other ways to kill a top dh.

ricebowl

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2013, 22:19:50 pm »

Good post Iria. Sounds like the matchup got more balanced atleast. Explosive wave is absolutely horrible to use. It costs 30seconds worth of regenerating spirit with a balanced setup, is insanely hard to aim and if it gets dodged, it's all for nothing. I really wish Monks had other ways to kill a top dh.

Oh, there are a few ways... ;)

link1313

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2013, 22:53:26 pm »

Oh, there are a few ways... ;)
8)

Leraye

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2013, 02:24:48 am »

thoes rules are the most idiotic thing that have happend to pvp rules ever. you are banning everyone exept a wizzard that is a very good character that lose only a bit because dh's got preparation vs his unstable anomaly, barbs can tank their horrible storm armor dmg, wd's got minions to dodge his killing attacks. with this changes you have just buffed kaio hard. he will lose with dh's that will 2shot him.

oh and btw you made monk immortal vs a dh. chemical burn is the only skill that does some dmg to that guy. every other attack can be easly dodge with 3300 dex and a bit of mantra. monks can oneshot dh's if they are not in ss mode.

Another no sense post with nothing useful to be read by sm1 that ofc not have read rules on posting

U are the prototype of the weaknesses of the democracy

you really are so petty that you try these cheap talk tricks to downgrade me? kaio you are the most arogant asshole person i have met during over 60 duels in this league. you can smile on these changes because if wizz wont be restricted in anyway, then the league for wizzards will be like the water for fish. too bad every other class trying to duel a wizzard would look like an insane person jumping into the fire.

anyway you lost 5:4, so I wont say that you were outclassed in any way. your wizzard has sic gear and you just got beaten up, by a person you were offending all the time, thats all. people like you who think they are somehow above the rest curse on democracy but the reality is that without it you would crawl somewhere in the bottom.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 22:14:32 pm by Spirals »

IMP-Executioner

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2013, 09:35:49 am »

from my point of view its necessary to honor gameplay and skill and ban the i win buttons

if barb is too strong i would ban some unfair runes nothing else.. especially +100% dmg @ wotb, 50% runspeed @ sprint and 17 yard range @ rend

to ban complete skills, complete builds or just all 2-hander modes is not the way to go

RadL

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 16, 2013, 12:00:13 pm »

if wizz wont be restricted in anyway, then the league for wizzards will be like the water for fish. too bad every other class trying to duel a wizzard would look like an insane person jumping into the fire.

You fail to see that wizards so bad they dont even play league. There are 4 in the first 100. If anyone, they need some push. At the moment I only happy with this restriction wise.

jointit

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2013, 14:24:20 pm »

from my point of view its necessary to honor gameplay and skill and ban the i win buttons

if barb is too strong i would ban some unfair runes nothing else.. especially +100% dmg @ wotb, 50% runspeed @ sprint and 17 yard range @ rend

to ban complete skills, complete builds or just all 2-hander modes is not the way to go

We are currently playing alot and also watching all video material there is to make the best rule decisions possible. Best being as little as possible. Taking away 17 yard rend is not gonna happen at all. Im not even sure that its the best rune to use once we get more skilled at this. In bvb 903% rend ha already taken over and Im leaning towards the same rune vs monks.

Banning gear swapping and preventing counter building are huge game changers and alone put some balance into pvp.

You play alot of pvp atm? If so, add me jointit#2392

IMP-Executioner

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2013, 00:33:22 am »

17 yard rune ofc only vs dh - dont use it vs any other class

zbayno

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2013, 00:55:22 am »

Hi there guys!
First of all, great job with all this rules:) I play wizz and I am still interesting in playing league. I have bad feelings about Monk's Wave of light, but I have not tested rules yet. I really can't wait to do so. However, did you think about ban Skorn completely? I use Skorn at the moment, but I think this weapon gives huge advantage. I know it is cheap and everyone can buy it, but did you consider forbidding Skorn?

E: If u need another wizz to test rules, feel free to ask me on BN, zbayno#2442
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 18 queries.