• April 27, 2024, 07:35:10 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22

Author Topic: Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion]  (Read 137366 times)

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
Re: Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion]
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2013, 18:25:24 pm »

I think the General rulez about making rulez by top Geared players for top Geared players arę a bit wrong. But There is no another solution. This is diablo and it has to be on this way.

Made by tapatalk

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2013, 18:49:31 pm »

Due to barb seemingly being OP still we are thinking about the following rulechanges

Barb vs DH
- No sprint

Barb vs wiz
- No rend
- No sprint

Barb vs monk
- no shield allowed

As we also see WD still being OP we think about this as a general rule
- No shield allowed
- No amulet or rings allowed, they must be left empty at all times.

Whats your thoughts about this date?

My response is varied depending on the nature of this post:

If this is a real opinion, no sprint vs DH -> no catch DH EVER, no shield vs Monk -> Barbs already die quickly to Skorn Monk, and lastly, no amulet/rings for WD -> lol.

If this is an April fools joke, I didn't think EU participated in that tradition lol.

Kitikonti

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2013, 20:39:08 pm »

Due to barb seemingly being OP still we are thinking about the following rulechanges

Barb vs DH
- No sprint

Barb vs wiz
- No rend
- No sprint

Barb vs monk
- no shield allowed

- No shield allowed

R u playing the same game?

Barb cant already catch legacy nats if he chooses so, unless u ban legacy im ok with that.

Vs wiz whatever it is broken class in pvp. But if wiz is godly geared as kaio barb already has tough life with recent nerfs.

Vs monk i can be one shotted with 220k hp 10k armor and 800 res. And takeing off shield wont make skillful duel from this.

Barb is best class fo sho,  Mannercookie who test everything and is streaming helped this. Other classes dont have any good streamer as far i know and r clueless in pvp. Problem is classes have only 6 skills and 3 passives, if u take just 1 skill u can make from any class bitch becouse each is so important. And as far as i know u r balancing at top gear lvl? Is that right? Pick any barb and go vs for example Predsr (good skill + godly gear) and watch what happens. No war cry? No sprint? Pff. Most of other dhs r just clueless or are not quite there with gear so why u wanna balance becouse of them? Sry if i cryied too much, didnt wanted to look like this but its how it looks like from my testing.

Kitikonti

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 01, 2013, 21:20:09 pm »

Ehh ok i admit it, i was totally gangbanged in april fools retards bangbus driven by jointit... Good job ^^. And btw Pred mby we can meet for little bj (for me ofc) becouse of my previous worsip post ^^ You was so kind to me...

IMP-Executioner

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2013, 22:08:43 pm »

1. April - kkthx

jointit

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2013, 22:20:54 pm »

The europvp folks are not easily fooled. Perhaps they´ll join me with my legion of robots against blizzard yes yes...

except kitokonti ahahah, yo have a nice day guys at least I tried xD

tobi823

• D3CL Judge
  • Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2013, 23:26:27 pm »

Just fought vs HOLA
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT6ms7aWPOY&feature=youtu.be)
a barb with 210k life and i thought i had found a real nice setting that allowed me to fight him down slowly but everytime when i was ready to finish him my spirit was empty and he could heal with Inspiring Presence.
Some suggested barbs shouldnt be allowed to wield a shiel but i would prefer to ban Inspiring Presence,the heal barbs get is absurd.
What is your opinion?

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2013, 23:42:56 pm »

Banning Inspiring Presence is perhaps too drastic. The issue I have is some Barbs simply have too much EHP so that I cannot kill them before I run out of resources at which point they regenerate! Lowering EHP is a better option than removing all their regeneration as I can kill any Barb without Inspiring Presence in less than 30 seconds. I really only fear the top of the top Barbs now since they have many billions in equipment that makes it very difficult to kill them safely (if at all).

verccety

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2013, 10:12:53 am »

Barb vs DH
- No sprint

Barb vs wiz
- No rend
- No sprint

Barb vs monk
- no shield allowed

- No shield allowed

Just forbid marathon rune, not the entire skill...

Iria

• Iskatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2013, 10:48:24 am »

Also add, Barbs have to play without pants. And WD need to equip Hex - Angry Chicken and kill the target with that skill for it to count.

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2013, 11:38:57 am »

we definitly need ban storm armor from wizzard. It is auto attack with huge range with imba damege.

or meyby... mystic ally is good way to win with it but it is really hard vs. good geared wizz. In my opinion ofc.. but meyby Im just unskilled. I won with wizz but it was really hard :)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 12:19:38 pm by Forti »

kemo

• Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2013, 12:47:14 pm »

I think its best to stick to class specific when dueling. There no way to balance it. just like in d2
 Barb vs Barb
Monk vs Monk
Wiz vs Wiz
and so on.. let some rng and skill take the win

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2013, 12:54:24 pm »

I done with this league.

how made rulez wd vs monk? They cant use haunt. So what? They still got many aoe dmg skill with I cant win.

I see the admins and top rulez dev. here got barb and wd, so how the fck u do rulez...? It's seek. I'm off.

Forti

• Zagraal
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2013, 12:59:24 pm »

you guys didnt even post this rulez on website - tell me why?
U dont got enough judges, http://forum.d3cl.com/index.php/topic,1550.0.html
rulez are still suck, and u asking why in test league are only 50 players.

I know this game is stupid, and it is blizzard fault, but you are trying make pvp rules only for top geared players = pay to win, nothink else. And dont talk about "it not our fault" cause it is. 90% players from first seazon were "ungeared" in u definition. You guys made league only for top players, and you will got only top players. Im not one of them, so I wont play it.

Thx, bye.

ps.
yes, it is not a feedback posts. You could say it is crying posts. But I played many duels here, and I got some thinking about that. Blizzard gave us suck, small map what is just non funny. This game is pay to win and it will be, but we need to think... rulez for top players are just not fair in my opinion.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 13:22:48 pm by Forti »

jointit

• Honorary Member
  • Kabraxis
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2013, 13:23:33 pm »

Hello Forti,

Im gonna adress this pay2win etc because its obviously needed to bring some clarity to what type of game diablo 3 is.

But first - try to keep this topic about the rule discussion, if you have other problems take them where they are relevant. The 1.26 rules are still in testing, and if you feel we dont have enough judges you can also see in the forum that we are looking for judges and add to that we are a new league so staff is still being built. Please have some understanding for this.

About the rules - Diablo is a game where building your character is an essential part. If you are undergeared you need to gear up - simple as that.

In diablo 3 you have to work for your equipment and not only that - you have to think while working and come up with a good counterbuild against your opponents. Again. building your character is an essential part of diablo and if you dont like that then maybe this game is not for you? I heard people saying that gear in diablo 3 is super expensive but I disagree. A full inventory of 40+ life skillers and swap with 15*3/5 run + ~30*3/18+ life was ALOT harder to come by in diablo 2 than decent pvp gear in d3. In d3 you can build a real good pvp char for around 4 billion gold which should be no problem getting. If you feel its pay2win Im sorry about your attitude but you´re wrong and having such a shitty attitude certainly wont help you changing your situation to the better. Again, this is an essential part of diablo 3, either deal with it or quit the game.

The rules have to be made based on the best players with the best gear, the rest of the players will have to spent time gearing up and spend time getting more skilled. This is again because diablo 3 is alot about building your character and rule development cannot base their rules on unfinished badly built characters, it would be completely retarded for us to do so.

So forti - dont give up. Invest time and effort in building your character right, talk to SIN about how he has built his monk vs WD and try to improve you own gear and pvp skills. It will be alot more fun for you.

The league is still in its first stages and we want to take things slow. We will reach balanced fun pvp, but not with hasty decisions based on inaccurate data. Have patience and understanding for this, and before screaming at rules and d3cl, take a look at your own character and see if you can improve it. Thats also the only way for the rule developers to get accurate information to work with so its win-win.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip
Diablo 3 PvP, Diablo 3 PvP

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 17 queries.